WHAT WE DO
HOW WE DO IT
Sports Leadership in the fourth industrial revolution
The core principles of sports leadership 4.0 accelerator
Sustainable and Transformational Leadership Practices
I. Seven of the seventeen UNPRiME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
II. ‘Top 10’ leadership skills for the next decade. The World Economic Forum. (2020). The Future of Jobs Report 2020. Switzerland: The World Economic Forum.
III. Three of the six CARL dimensions and actions (The Competency Assessment for Responsible Leadership).
1. Strategic Complexity to Clarity | Framework for diagnosing internal/external sport systems complexity and designing leadership, organisational and industrial strategy.
2. Lead through Change & Transformation | Comprehensive people and business change management framework and process from strategy to execution.
3. Problem Solving Process | 'Best in class' breakthrough process and framework for diagnosing business systems, solving problems and implementing decisions successfully.
WHAT WE OFFER
Sports Leadership Strategy fit for industrial revolutions
- Reducing failure to cope with '4.0'
- Dealing with complex decision making
- Facilitating mindset shift
- Leading/managing through change
- Transforming direct reports and teams
Sports Organisations, Federations and Clubs with adaptive intelligence
- Solving complex problems
- Leading lifecycle and systems change
- Building capacity and resilience
- Identifying opportunities for new growth
- Aligning people, structure and process
Sports Business Change that anticipates new realities
- Unlocking org./team developmental 'DNA'
- Defining long-term direction
- Withstand competition and disruption
- Navigating strategic choices and trade-offs
- Clarifying the organisations role in society
Coming September 2023
New Practice Guidebook
PRO Sports Assembly and Grey Matter Partner (USA)
GREY MATTER SPORTS 4.0 has partnered with PRO Sports Assembly to serve leaders in the US sports sector.
PRO Sports Assembly is the association for people who work in professional sports. Their core purpose is the advancement of diverse and inclusive leadership. The Assembly aims to ensure there is a diverse and talented pipeline to lead our industry into the future. Developing cultural and gender intelligence enables our industry to drive innovation, bolster financial performance, capture new markets, and increase customer loyalty.
Accelerate sustainable leadership practice from strategy to execution
Driving accelerated practice, development, and breakthroughs
Receive the latest news, updates, blogs/articles and digital media
Accelerate sustainable and transformational leadership practices identified by global industries, institutions and governing bodies as ‘Top 10’ for the next decade.
1. Strategic Complexity to Clearity: a framework for diagnosing internal/ external systems complexity and designing leadership, organisational and industrial strategy.
2. Lead through Change & Transformation: a comprehensive people and business change management framework and process from strategy to execution.
3. Implementing Decisions Successfully: a 'best in class' process and framework for diagnosing business systems, solving problems and implementing decisions successfully.
Our purpose is to help leaders achieve results in an increasingly complex world.
* These skills also fall under new emerging standards for leadership - World Economic Forum Job Skills 2022, UNPRiME (Principles for Responsible Management Education) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Grey Matter Global exists to help progressive leaders in sports
build capacity and accelerate practice achieving sustainable results.